Saturday, May 31, 2008


Its Holidays Once More!

I have to admit that i have been hanging around outside more than staying at home and do some revising as we were told to do so. >< . Aikz aikz. Lets see,

Last friday, joined Veron, Poh Yee and May Lau for dinner at Sunway Pyramid. There were teasing all around which particualry aim at May. XD ( May gonna lecture me again! Oops..) Oh yea, May actually had her first night out mamak session. :) May, you should try out ais limau or teh tarik rather than Coke instead. :) .

Last Tuesday, had a Biology extra class in the morning. Jessica, Chae Yin, Jia Hui, Mei Yoong and Yie Hahn and i went RedBox straight after Bio class. Singing was never my field but I'm still enjoyed the day with them.... I can still sing at least. X)

Last Wednesday, had JP physic tuition in morning which 4 hours from 8 - 12pm. >< . ( yea, still havent got my physic result yet) lol .So anyway, had another Kasturi physic tuition in the evening. aiks... @.@ ( Yea... desperate for catching the syllabus). I had a dinner with Veron after that and its nice chatting to her everytime. :)

Yesterday, went out movie with the same old gang again and watched 'Iron Man'. ( Although its abit too advance to be real but The Show 110% ROX!) I remember the last time i came Mid Valley was like 3 months ago during CNY with the same PPL ( Ur noticed?)... Time flies!! Argh!!... St...p..m. sigh..
Anyway, then I watched another movie in the evening, Narnia, Prince Caspian. The show was abit dull on certain parts but overall it still a 'Ok' movie. LOTR is still way better than this.

So, here i am still playing around when i should be stuying... sigh sigh sigh... someone must motivate me to study lah... (*whisper*, eh ginny, any method ah? I know you always have a way. hehe)

I will post about Orientation ...maybe... err soon? :) Depends on my mood and time.:)hehe chaoz!

Group Photo after the Orientation (edited)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, can guess where am i? :)

No comments: