Nvr really posted anything lately due to studies and assignments… :D Will be back on blogging when I am back today! :P
1st semester just ended.. time flies! Sometimes, workload and stuff had caused me to lost track with time in Miri. I do not follow news esp political back there in west malaysia anymore or any other current news! My local friend once told me that Its like Miri is free peaceful town, shielded from the outside world. Well, maybe I do not have a tv… wait I have one , just I dun watch it… rather stream the news on9 since there only channel tv1, tv2 and tv3 without astro in miri.. .LOL
Its been 4 short months… somehow after everything done in the first semester, I personally feel that i had made the right choice of University. :D Well, probably for now… hehe

1 comment:
视频交友 , 好聊123 , 真人交友游戏 , 免费床友交友网 , 真人照片交友 , 派派同城交友聊天 , 免费交友qnssy , 免费交友徵婚网 , 免费交友约会网站 , 免费同城交友裸聊室
Post a Comment