Sunday, June 21, 2009

UTHM or Private Uni?

I am quite undecided at the moment whether to go for Civil Engineering in UTHM ( University Tun Hussein Onn ) in Batu Pahat, Johor or choosing other private Uni. I never thought of Civil Engineering all my life… yes.. it was out of my 8 choices. Honestly, should be grateful getting a good course eventhough its at some cold university compared to other local uni. Have your ever heard UTHM? Well, nvr heard before does not mean it do not exist or some poor local uni.. After reading from forum, some had gave good feedbacks for UTHM.

Well, secondly I am not interested in Civil engineering.. and well… who knows i might like it nxt time? :X

Study in Local Uni will save alot obvoiusly! So, question here is should i proceed to save and study something which i have nvr thought before or proceed to something i am interested eventhough its expensive??

 

In the mean while, i am still scouting for available choices around me… lol

 

@.@ headache~~~

No comments: