Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mahjong Mood?

LOL. First thingy arrived at Chenlam’s place was mahjong yesterday ahaha… and I nvr won. Looks like beginner’s luck is really gone. xD I joined my friends in the evening when they came subang for the CNY home-visiting this year due to the fact that I have to work that day! LOL. Heard they played mahjong all the way from house to house at PJ. Hahaha… Its cool to knew this S1 friends! :) .

Head over pyramid and had dinner at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Random plan by myc… watched Changling. Haha.. its been quite awhile watching any movies in cinema.

Headed to Asia Cafe at 12 for spicy Taiwanese Sausage recommended by myc. well.. its spicy enough alrite..

Haha, I just realised i had been going home at 1am for few days in a week. Haha.. At least i am enjoying life outing with friends and not working all days only. xD

Will blog more about May’s Open House when JH upload the pictures.

Ps: guess what? My team aka Pee-Ka-Boo in CDPU had sent me to join the FUSSBALL 2nd round tournament tomorrow. wish me luck! xD

No comments: