Kunming 2
Get the answer yet?
OK.... it is a Rock-like Man tou. ^^ It is totally tasteless and hard! I bought it just was posting it here. Haha
Look at the road... Double the size of ours and it is not Air-pollution btw. .. morning mist u know.
One of the tour guide, Ah Rui...in Dali.
Cabel car station... Okie i look FAT,.. hey its bloody COLD up there. ><
I forgot what the place calls de.. but I love this scenery. :)
Yea... the thick snow mountain. wOOT. It not easy to climb till this height.
Well.. thats a New Record for me! definitely. Woohoo! *Eh.. where is Our Kinabalu?* hehe its even higher than Mount Kinabalu.
Found this in the Square Garden... Looks like Beijing Olympic gonna be extraordinary?
And finally... My Group!.. *click it for enlarge*
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment