Wat a Stupid Mistake. . .
Notice what is wrong with the picture yet?
Local Fruits when there is apple , pear, orange?? I spot this in 1 of the Hypermarket in Shah Alam last Sunday.
Ok, speaking of exam. I bored of reading PA.. . so yea, jus post something to keep ur update bout my exam.
First, Muet was ok. . I guess. Essay title> Why I am proud of my Country? Hmm , a very tough 1!! Get what i mean?? No? Ok... take out ur newspaper n read some recent news. wooT keke.. I shall not talk more bout it.
Next will be Chemisty. . Ok, i totally screwed my essay part! Darn! I jus crap everything due to insufficient time! left 10 mins to finish 1 15 marks question! ><
For Maths p1 = T.T , yea.. not good. Maximum marks which I can get is 18/50 . .. silly mistakes is not included.
Bio. . . My happy subject!! I think I did quite well for it cuz of luck! ^^ Hoping to get A for it.
Can u seee... My bio is even better than maths.. Wats wrong man??!! Maths is not a problem for me in the lower forms and look what happen now?? It is even worse than my chemisty dude! ><>4 more days to go.. aikz. Ok... have to go now! Laterz!

No comments:
Post a Comment