Gathering before Mid-Autumn Celebrations.
First thing first... Happy Birthday to my blog! steppin in the third year now! haha.
Anyway, this year is just a normal small gathering for us... due to its not the real day for Mooncake festival which fall on tuesday. I planned to go Han Ming Mooncake Festival Celebrations... but in the end found out that many teachers not going.. so sudahlah wats the point of going without them. lol
I didn took much pics actually...
( Amanda Lim ( Panda!) who is still crapy..XD, and Ginny, "one of my closest friend", on the left who is not talkative anymore.. n even ur voice sounds different. haha )
( Mirra, who sitting next to ginny... stil such a Innocent Blur Girl!! Grow up lah! )Okies... Exam is here... So, I wont be blogging for 2 weeks! :D
ps: I really dun have the mood to study... aikz.. wish me luck then!


No comments:
Post a Comment