Saturday, February 11, 2006

Chinese New Year Celebrations....

Happy Chinese New Year!! This year is a DOG year, so hope every dogs enjoy!!

I went penang as usual because all my relative stay in penang. I collected not much angpao this year... sadlah. But i did have fun in my grandmother house, i had joined with my cousin played fire crackers.... well of course it is illegal... so Shh.. Nth special happen after that, juz stayed at home and finished Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones. Its a very cool game man! especially with the free form fighting skill and speed kill system... I finished the game in three days.. believe it!Hmm... went to nick's house CNY party loh... have some gambling and i lost... haihz. That nicholas got rm90+ i think at the end...damn u!

So tom is chap goh meh liao means the last day of CNY... going pn.ong house and have dinner... She owe us for a year liao. hahaha....

I hope your have a great time during this CNY holiday!!

No comments: